AppDB Voting Help
From WineHQ Wiki
Revision as of 12:21, 14 November 2016 by JeremyNewman (imported and converted the AppDB Voting Help)
The Application Database features a voting system that allows you to pick which 3 application versions you would MOST like to see running in Wine.
Step by Step Help on Voting:
- Log in to the Application Database.
- Browse to the application version you wish to add to your vote list.
- In the table showing name, license, rating etc., click on Vote
- Select the slots you wish to use, and press Submit
Voting System Notes
- Please' vote for applications which will benefit the community. Don't vote for applications that are known to be working well. We know Solitaire works. Voting for it would not make much sense.
- You can clear your vote at any time. Browse to any application version, select Vote from the table showing name, license, rating etc., then choose the slots you wish to clear and press Delete.