From WineHQ Wiki
Revision as of 12:29, 16 July 2016 by RosanneDiMesio (→Images/links for translations when they are ported: French translation is complete; German isn't (restoring link I mistakenly removed))
Click on the appropriate link to create page for the translation. When finished, copy the image and wiki links and paste into the "Translations of this page: " line on the English page.
- Sections have been reorganized, with several new subroups
- Redundant questions have been consolidated
- Some outdated questions have been removed
- Questions whose answers are now a link to the relevant section of the User's Guide:
- ✔ "How does the Wine version numbering system work?"
- ✔ "How do I run an installer using Wine?"
- ✔ "How do I run an application once I've installed it?"
- ✔ "How should I start Windows programs from the command line?"
- ✔ "How do I pass command line arguments to a program?"
- ✔ "How do I install/run a .msi file?"