From WineHQ Wiki
Revision as of 12:30, 16 July 2016 by RosanneDiMesio (→Images/links for translations when they are ported)
Click on the appropriate link to create page for the translation. When finished, copy the image and wiki links and paste into the "Translations of this page: " line on the English page.
- Sections have been reorganized, with several new subroups
- Redundant questions have been consolidated
- Some outdated questions have been removed
- Questions whose answers are now a link to the relevant section of the User's Guide:
- ✔ "How does the Wine version numbering system work?"
- ✔ "How do I run an installer using Wine?"
- ✔ "How do I run an application once I've installed it?"
- ✔ "How should I start Windows programs from the command line?"
- ✔ "How do I pass command line arguments to a program?"
- ✔ "How do I install/run a .msi file?"