wineboot - perform Wine initialization, startup, and shutdown tasks
wineboot performs the initial creation and setup of a WINEPREFIX for wine(1). It can also perform a simulated reboot or shutdown to any applications running within the WINEPREFIX.
- Display help message.
- End the current session cleanly.
- Force exit for processes that don't exit cleanly
- Initialize the WINEPREFIX.
- Kill running processes without any cleanup.
- Restart only, don't do normal startup operations.
- Shutdown only, don't reboot.
- Update the WINEPREFIX.
Bugs can be reported on the Wine bug tracker
wineboot is part of the Wine distribution, which is available through WineHQ, the Wine development headquarters