The common controls include both comctl32.dll and riched20.dll. This page contains any common controls related TODOs and bugs that need to be fixed.
- Make all controls dpi aware
- Implement theming suport for all controls
- Implement these controls and dialogs:
Does anybody seriously care about this control? It apparently has no use whatsoever except looking more 1998 than a regular scrollbar --MikeHearn
This is just a hack around not having font-linking. In Windows2000 and upwards it does nothing as these OSes have support for automatic font-linking --RobShearman
- Smooth Scroll
- (Re)audit these controls:
- Use the MS Control Spy test application to look for problems:
- Implement conformance tests for the following source files in dlls/comctl32:
- animate draglist dsa flatsb hotkey ipaddress nativefont pager smoothscroll string syslink theming
- Some more details about controls:
Rebar is a layout control in comctl32.dll, but it's big and hairy.
Richedit is in its own dll, but is considered part of the common controls.
MatthewFinnicum has good information on what remains to be done here.
Native riched20 can be installed with winetricks.